- Gentle/Beginner Yoga
- Offers both standing and seated postures, focusing on proper alignment, holding postures a little longer allowing the body to settle in and the mind to quiet some, offering both lengthening and strengthening.
- Slow Flow Yoga
- This practice may include both standing and seated postures where the intent of the movement is to “flow” between postures. This is not necessarily a fast paced vinyasa flow, we move much slower taking time to make sure that your alignment is as correct as possible before “flowing” into the next posture.
- Kids Yoga
- Connected Warriors – Free Yoga for Veterans and their Families
- Restorative Yoga
- “Total Chill” Classes – both classes are held in a candle lit room. This practice is about release and surrender, using blankets, bolsters, blocks, etc. allowing you to be fully supported by the props as you release and surrender to what is in that moment. Not trying to “make” anything happen other than letting go.
- Chakra Balancing Restorative Yoga, Wednesday night 6P – Chakras are energy centers in the body. While you relax into the posture, I will explain the 7 Chakras telling you where they are located and what traits reside there, and through focus and breath work on removing any obstacles in that area and allowing those energy centers to restore and revitalize. Each posture is held for 3 – 5 minutes. I will talk you out of and into the next posture.
- Candlelight Restorative Yoga, Friday night 630P – I will set up the props for you, you will enter each posture and simply relax into the posture and remain in silence for 3 – 5 minutes. I will let you know when you have 3 breaths left and talk you out of that posture and into the next.
- Yin Yoga
- Primarily a seated practice, with the main focus on hip opening. Postures are held for a bit of time offering slow and gentle opening on the hips.
- Meditation – Donation Based Class offered weekly, Wednesdays at approximately 715P
- Thai Yoga (Private Sessions by Appointment only)
- This is an ancient practice of intense assisted stretching.
- Raindrop Therapy (By appointment only)
- An aroma therapy practice that uses Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils on specific areas on the body applied in a specific manner to help promote balance and relaxation thus facilitating healing.
*** I do let everyone know that depending on the overall condition and feeling of the class (what injuries we are dealing with in any one group), the class type may change. However, it will always be beginner level, slower moving, longer holds, always fun!